|US Net Channel Partner Program
US Net understands and appreciates the importance small businesses put in their relationships with systems integrators, PBX administrators, Web design & development, and other technical service-related firms. US NET is looking for these and similar firms interested in becoming US Net Channel Partners.
US Net seeks Channel Partners to sign-up customers to US Net services for designated contractual terms. The US NET Channel Partner Program establishes a commission-based program to compensate parties for signing-up customers to designated US Net services.
How Channel Partners Benefit
US Net Channel Partners receive:
- 20% of customer revenue for the entire contracted term
- In-house discounts on some US Net products/services
- Use of available US Net sales and product collateral
- Ability to sell products and services that are complementary to your firmís products and services
- Confidence that you are assisting your customers with a quality solution provided by an industry leading provider
How US Net Benefits?
US Net will receive:
- An opportunity to increase revenues through the acquisition of new customers
- Increased brand identity
- An opportunity to work with industry leading providers in their given industry
Services sold by the US Net Channel Partner under a term agreement, including:
- Shared Web hosting
- Dedicated server Web hosting
- E-commerce Web hosting
- Dedicated access services
- DSL services
- Dialup Internet access services
An Easy Customer Sign-up Process
All contracted sales completed under a US Net Commercial Term Agreement will be eligible for payment under the guidelines as outlined in the US Net Channel Partner Agreement. In short, itís a simple 4 step process.
- Step 1.
Qualify service availability using US Net provided tools
- Step 2.
Obtain signed US Net Term Agreement from the customer
- Step 3.
Submit original customer-executed Agreement
- Step 4.
Log the sold account on the Channel Partner Sales Report and submit
Thats all there is to it!
For the term of the customerís agreement, Channel Partners receive 20% of the monthly revenue they sign-up.
To find out more about the program, email email@example.com or contact us on 314-317-2261. If youre ready to sign-up, simply download the forms below, execute, and fax to the attention of US Net Channel Manager on 314-317-2256. Upon receiving your executed agreement, a channel manager will contact you.
Download US Net Channel Partner Forms
US Net Channel Partner Agreement (.pdf)
US Net Channel Partner Enrollment Form (.pdf)
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader to Read .Pdf Files