US Net Quarters & Managed Colocation - Hosting
All Web hosting servers are located in our US Net Quarters
hosting facilities. These facilities are monitored around-the-clock
every day of the year. US Net Quarters facilities are
equiped with the finest equipment available today to ensure your
hosting equipment is in the safest possible environment. US
Net Quarters features include:
- FM200 fire suppression equipment FM200 is a gas
based fire suppression system designed to extinguish a detected
fire in the early stages of ignition. FM200 will not harm
or damage the server equipment. FM200 is US Net's
primary fire protection system.
- Pre-Action sprinkler fire suppression equipment
Pre-Action sprinkler is US Net's secondary fire protection
system. This system is designed to suppress fires that have
escalated to a level that threatens the building structure.
With Pre-Action, the overhead pipes are never filled until a fire
is detected and the system is engaged, protecting your information
and our equipment from accidental damage.
- Gen Set US Net sizes our generators to
completely run the entire facility in the event of a power failure.
This includes all servers, devices and HVAC units.
- UPS power UPS power is used as an interim failover
step in the event power is cut and the GenSet has not come to
full power. The interim UPS is sized to power the entire
facility for eight hours if necessary.
- Power Distribution
- Battery packs
- Available AC/DC power US Net offers 20
and 30 amp circuits in both AC and DC power designations.
- Telecommunications grade HVAC with humidity control.
Humidity control ensures that static within the facility is kept
to a minimum thus reducing the risk of damage to servers and information.
Humidity and temperature is monitored by the NOC.
- Secure card access to the facility All US
Net Quarters facilities have protected access to the building
via security card access scanners. This ensures that only
people that are allowed in the hosting space are granted access
to the hosting space.
- 24x7 monitored surveillance cameras at the entrance
and inside the facility for further protection of the equipment.
- 24x7 monitoring and network operations staff
US Net operates fully redundant Network Operations Centers
in Cincinnati OH and in Vancouver, WA. These sites are designed
and staffed to monitor all activities on the US Net network
including all web hosting and colocated servers.
- Daily backups of all Web hosting servers All
Web hosting sites are backed up on a daily schedule once each
day. Restorations must be requested and will be invoiced
at the current hourly rate based on the amount of time it takes
a US Net technician to assist you in restoring your information.
- Full carrier class fiber connections through 3 separate
- Systems engineering techs are available 24x7 to diagnose
and fix network issues, IP issues and other technical issues quickly.
- Systems administrative techs may be engaged 24x7 to
assist you with software or administration assistance.