BaseColo - Hosting Facility Specs
All BaseColo Servers are located in our BaseColo hosting facilities
which provide a safe, secure environment for server equipment.
US Net's BaseColo facilities are ideal for businesses that
are ready to move their server equipment to a controlled environment.
- Commercial grade fire suppression sprinklers
In the event of a fire, the facility is protected by a commercial
grade sprinkler system.
- Commercial grade AC power Power is available
through shared 20 amp power circuits to each colocation space.
- Heating and Air conditioning is controlled by a commercial
grade environmental control unit.
- Secure card access to the facility All US
Net Quarters facilities have protected access to the building
via security card access scanners. This ensures that only
authorized individuals are allowed in the hosting space are granted
access to the hosting space. Customers have access to their
- 24x7 monitored surveillance cameras at the entrance
and inside the facility for further protection.
- 24x7 Monitoring and Network Operations staff
US Net operates fully redundant Network Operations Centers
(NOC) in Cincinnati, OH and in Vancouver, WA. These sites
are designed and staffed to monitor all activities on the US
Net Network including all Web hosting and colocated servers.
Specific monitoring packages must be purchased to take advantage
of this feature.
- All backups done through any of the NetPro packages
will utilize the US Net tape backup system.
- Full carrier class fiber connections through three separate
- For an additional fee, systems administrative technicians
may be called out 24x7 to assist you with any hardware/software
or administration assistance necessary.